[Foundation-l] Policy governance ends

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 14:09:42 UTC 2007

Hoi,
Do not put artificial constraints in. When an extension is realistic in
that it provides a service that will benefit a particular project or
even language, it may be that an investment in developer time of more
that three months is worth the effort. When a project is expensive,
there are all kinds of grants possible to gain either developer time or
money to pay for the development of this code. Often it is not only a
WMF project that does benefit from an extension. When such parties are
found and when the development becomes a shared effort much more becomes
feasible.

Thanks,
    GerardM