[Foundation-l] Adminship tools on Commons

Yoni Weiden yonidebest at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 17:54:44 UTC 2007

I disagree. I do admire the Hebrew admins but they have not translated the
site to my satifaction. There is a *lot* to be done, and if you would as
proof I can present you the Hebrew upload page - which is in English! This
page should be the first thing to be translated! This is the primary page! I
have no record of translation on commons because I plan on making this
record when I get the reasonable tools to translate the site.

The impression it should give you is that I work efficiantly. That's all. I
am already a trusted Wikiemdia user, there is no reason not to give me the
tools I need to translate the site. I don't understand you undeletion
comment. I want to translate the site. What does deletion have to do with
it?

You and others wanted a trusted user, so I brought proof: Users from
he.wikivoted for me, among them the two Hebrew admins on commons and
the only
bureaucrat of he.wiki, David Shay himself. I have been an admin on
he.wikifor a year and half now, and I have made over 39,000 edits with
my bot on
that site. I am also one of the founders of Wikimedia Israel chapter (to be)
and I have an account on the foundation site for translations. I also
maintain (i.e. bureaucrat tools) the Wikimedia Israel's site,
http://il.wikimedia.org - Foundation members themselves gave me these rights
when I asked them to create the site. There is no doubt I will use the sysop
tools for translation purposes.

And yet, you reject me. This is outrageous. Editing protect pages is infact
a *tool*. I need this tool and for odd, unreasonable and non
relevent reasons I have been denide of these tools. I asked who I can appeal
to and I am still waiting for an answer.
Yoni