[Foundation-l] Language Review Committee

Arbeo M arbeo.wiki at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 6 14:27:53 UTC 2007

2007/4/5, Sabine Cretella sabine_cretella at yahoo.it:

Sorry, I am overloaded right now with work and cannot really take part
in this discussion:

Ciao Sabine!

Is that a permanent work overload? If so, maybe somebody else could chair
the language subcommittee in the meantime.

I guess accepting more work than one can reasonably cope with is something
familiar to many of us (it happens to me every now and then, unfortunately).
I don't think anybody would resent it if somebody else with more time on
their hands were in charge of that position for a while. And if helps to
give the langcom's work a little more momentum than in the past five months
- even better!

Tanti saluti
--Arbeo