[Foundation-l] The Foundation is not a wiki (was Re: RfC: Key priorities for my work)

Jimmy Wales jwales at wikia.com
Mon Sep 25 06:41:06 UTC 2006

Angela wrote:
> I'm not saying the Board should monitor everything. I'm saying they
> should never be denied access to information when they need it. There
> is no justification for the current situation when Board members are
> explicity denied the right to read private wikis.

Just for the record, I disagree strongly with the idea that Board
members are explicitly denied the right to read private wikis.  Any wiki
Angela, or any other board member, wants access to, they have my full
backing to just get it done.

Anyone who disagrees is not acting on authorization from me or the board
as a whole.

--Jimbo