[Foundation-l] The Foundation is not a wiki (was Re: RfC: Key priorities for my work)

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Mon Sep 25 03:37:36 UTC 2006

Angela wrote:

>>Having every board member try to monitor everything is not an answer either.
>>

>I'm not saying the Board should monitor everything. I'm saying they
>should never be denied access to information when they need it. There
>is no justification for the current situation when Board members are
>explicity denied the right to read private wikis.

I agree with this.  As the people legally responsible for WMF the
Directors need access to everything.  It's up to each of them to use his
or her own judgement on how far these private wikis will in fact be
studied.  Some issues will be to boring to pursue; others may require
significant explanation.

Ec