[Foundation-l] meta pages about Foundation structure (in a sense)...

Kim Bruning kim at bruning.xs4all.nl
Wed Sep 20 10:03:52 UTC 2006

On Mon, Sep 18, 2006 at 08:04:02PM +0900, Aphaia wrote:
> If we really would like to involve the community, not regarding
> languages, into Foundation activities, may it make a sense for us not
> to have multilingual website as the official one, but also
> multilingual descriptions aiming to the internal information on meta
> in most cases, for example, each committee's description?

:-) Sounds good. I might be doing some things to make wiki-translation
easier in the near future too btw.

Gerard Meijssen and Sabine Cretella want me to do some work on OmegaT so
that it can interface directly with mediawiki. *WANT*. I need to make
time somehow...

read you soon,
	Kim Bruning

--
[Non-pgp mail clients may show pgp-signature as attachment]
gpg (www.gnupg.org) Fingerprint for key  FEF9DD72