[Foundation-l] meta pages about Foundation structure (in a sense)...

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 11:04:02 UTC 2006

One idea struck me just now when I saw transcom (eeh, it is not
precise, but transsubcom is too long, not?) page on meta.

If we really would like to involve the community, not regarding
languages, into Foundation activities, may it make a sense for us not
to have multilingual website as the official one, but also
multilingual descriptions aiming to the internal information on meta
in most cases, for example, each committee's description?

Some language have their own page about Election Officials. It is a
new mode of this year. It may make a sense to have descriptions of
other Officials in those languages too?

<negative thought>
Since only English speaking people can be involved into the deepest
level at the end, such multilingualized pages may work simply as red
herrings even at best ...
</negative thought>

Thoughts?
--