[Foundation-l] Tim Starling

Angela beesley at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 14:15:59 UTC 2006

Tim Starling has been ill for the last nine days and went into surgery
today. He was originally misdiagnosed as having gastroenteritis but it
turned out to be a bowel obstruction, probably caused by adhesion from
an appendectomy nine years ago.

The surgery took about three and a half hours, but he's now well
enough to be on a main ward, so it seems it went well (it's impossible
to find a doctor to actually tell you about this in the middle of the
night though, so I may have more news tomorrow - let me know if you
want updates).

He's likely to be in the hospital ([[St Vincent's Hospital,
Melbourne]]) for another week and then taking up to six weeks before
he's 100% again.

If you'd like to send "get well soon" messages, please edit
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Tim_Starling/Get_Well_Soon - I'll be
getting it printed to take in to him in a few days.

Angela.

--
Angela Beesley
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Angela