[Foundation-l] Clickable images

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 19:05:35 UTC 2006

Hoi,
There are two things to consider;
* Pictures in our projects should be Free. This means that the pictures
should be usable in any context.
* Because many of our projects are not Free for simple re-use, there is
a need to do stupid contortions by always show the license.

It is imho better to sort out the underlying problem than to prevent
things that improve usability. I think is really bad that it is now
suggested not to have clickable images.
Thanks,
    GerardM