[Foundation-l] Clickable images

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 19:20:57 UTC 2006

Sounds nice, but afaik almost every licence used demands to give
attribution. I think it is not very likely that we can alter the
image-policy in such a way that we don't need to give attribution for
every image (we are not even able to get all free images, as en: is
still allowing fair use, so all PD-like is something we can easily
forget imho)
So we *have* to think about clickable images, however I agree it would
be nice if we wouldn't have to because of all PD.

Lodewijk