[Foundation-l] Other mailing lists to summarise

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 09:21:38 UTC 2006

On 10/24/06, Pat Gunn <pgunn at dachte.org> wrote:
> I can't speak for the volunteers willingness to take on
> more translation, but I suspect that foundation-l is the
> most important list, for community relations, to translate
> anyhow (and that translated versions are actually more important
> than the English edition because they improve trust between the
> other-language communities and the English-dominated foundation
> folk).

Totally agreed. And full of my appreciation, I am not sure if I
expressed it explicitly.
Also I would like to praise translators who are working on summaries.

One questionl: would you like to list it on [[m:Traslation
requests#Requests from local projects]]? In my opinion, any community
efforts to enforce multilingualism are welcome there (hence this part
would have no need of overseeing, even if some coordination may be
welcome) and LSS translation is definitely one of such.
Click to submit your request ->
http://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Template:Translation_requests/fromlocalreqs&action=edit

Or we are better to rename it as "requests from community"?

--
Kizu Naoko
  Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org