[Foundation-l] Board retreat

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 24 07:48:14 UTC 2006

Hello all,

  I am beginning to see in my inbox a pile of emails wondering what is happening, where we are etc... :)

  So, to make it short, we had last week end a board retreat in Frankfurt (roughly 25 people moved there for the 3 days of the retreat). In my opinion it was very productive. All of us went out of it alive (though... I saw several empty bottles of whisky littering the lobby floor when I left very early on monday... so, maybe not)

  All participants should be soon back home.

  Oscar volunteered to write a report about the Retreat and the decisions which were made, and I presume it should be today or tomorrow. So, heads up everyone, cool pictures and news are on their way !

  I myself drifted a couple of thousands miles to the North (Finland), where I would not be so surprised to see snow soon. More feedback after I get back home on thursday evening.

  Anthere