[Foundation-l] Mywikipediaspace

Matt Brown morven at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 08:20:06 UTC 2006

> OTOH, technology accumulates fanboys. I pay close attention to
> [[:en:Canon Digital IXUS]] and [[:en:Casio Exilim]]. I particularly
> keep the former in good shape because I buy and sell them on eBay
> (which is how come I took the photos of quite a few of the camera
> models) and the table full of model info is a fantastically useful
> reference to *me*.

Worth remembering.  It is hard to find a kind of product that SOMEONE
isn't geeky about.  When researching what vacuum cleaner to buy, I
found some really scary vacuum-cleaner nerds, including people who
wired UK-compatible 240-volt sockets in American homes in order to use
British appliances ...

-Matt