[Foundation-l] Mywikipediaspace

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 13:16:18 UTC 2006

On 07/10/06, Lars Aronsson <lars at aronsson.se> wrote:

>   This probably
> happens already.  Do we know where all the detailed articles on
> various BMW car models come from?  Why does the [[en:Saab 9-5]]
> article "require cleanup", while all BMW articles are good?
> I don't want to start any witch hunt.  I'm glad that there are
> good articles about BMWs.  I don't care who wrote them.  Let's
> hope other brands can radiate the same inspiration to contributors
> of good articles.

OTOH, technology accumulates fanboys. I pay close attention to
[[:en:Canon Digital IXUS]] and [[:en:Casio Exilim]]. I particularly
keep the former in good shape because I buy and sell them on eBay
(which is how come I took the photos of quite a few of the camera
models) and the table full of model info is a fantastically useful
reference to *me*.

- d.