[Foundation-l] Club Membership

SJ Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 00:58:44 UTC 2006

Dear ROSC Club Director,

Thanks for your kind wishes towards wikinews.  (Are you a regular
reader?  When did you discover it?  What do you like best about it?)

It's nice that you are planning to donate some of your club dues
to Wikinews.  This isn't the right forum for that kind of announcement.
Please be careful about how you discuss your own organizations on
Wikipedia (even on your own userpage) and on this list.

To the list: learning to write in an NPOV fashion is hard.
Finding the line between announcing something you are proud of
and self-promotion can be tricky.  Please assume good faith and
be of good cheer, especially with list newbies.

SJ

+++ ROSC Club Director [03/10/06 14:32 -0700]: