[Foundation-l] Club Membership

ROSC Club Director resourcesofsheboygan at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 3 21:32:57 UTC 2006

A Letter and Check will be mailed to Wiki and it will say to doante the money to Wikinews.

  If thats not going to work, I will be on the phone.

effe iets anders <effeietsanders at gmail.com> wrote:
  Then still, how do you plan to make sure the money goes to wiki*news*
? Listening to Anthere's intonation, for the record, she is
boardmember of that same foundtaion, I guess that is not very
obvious...

Effe

2006/10/3, ROSC Club Director :