[Foundation-l] Porchesia

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 11:40:59 UTC 2006

Gregory Maxwell wrote:
> On 9/30/06, Birgitte SB <birgitte_sb at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Does it matter?  Can we just end the thread without
>> pinning the blame on anyone.  It is not just this one
>> thread, I had just noticed the en.WP conversations on
>> a major increase lately.
>>

> Rather than dismissing the discussion why not tell those of us less
> connected with the other language wikis how this problem has been
> completely solved [1] on those subprojects.
>

> (1) I must assume that this is totally solved everywhere except enwiki
> for you to be claiming that this thread is an offtopic enwiki only
> matter.
Hoi,
For this to be relevant, there are two other mailing list that are more
oportune: the en-wikipedia-l and the wikipedia-l. This list is the
foundation list and the subject matter is hardly relevant for those who
do not want to get swamped here with things that are too project specific.
Thanks,
    GerardM