[Foundation-l] Porchesia

Lorenzarius lorenzarius at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 08:55:25 UTC 2006

en.WP is the biggest WP that's why there is such a "problem". Smaller
WP feel less need for speedy deletion and could handle this kind of
articles with standard afd procedure.

(Still this thread should belong to wikipedia-l as it's a WP matter
not a foundation matter.)

--Lorenzarius

--
http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Lorenzarius