[Foundation-l] Porchesia

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 02:19:14 UTC 2006

On 9/30/06, Birgitte SB <birgitte_sb at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Does it matter?  Can we just end the thread without
> pinning the blame on anyone.  It is not just this one
> thread, I had just noticed the en.WP conversations on
> a major increase lately.

Rather than dismissing the discussion why not tell those of us less
connected with the other language wikis how this problem has been
completely solved [1] on those subprojects.

(1) I must assume that this is totally solved everywhere except enwiki
for you to be claiming that this thread is an offtopic enwiki only
matter.