[Foundation-l] Redémarrage du Wikiquote Francophone / French Wikiquote Relaunch

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 07:31:30 UTC 2006

C'est un jour triste !
Mais votre mot, Monsieur, m'a donné l'espoir; il sera relancé.

Back to our normal mode,
Mon chou, you say it should have been closed and erased as whoe
because of too many copyvio. But please, Soufron or any other FR WQ
editors, can you give me a list of articles which are really copyvio?
Because I imported some stuffs from frwq to ja, and now I'm afraid if
those pages on ja should be deleted also. (Most of them are classical
authors due to jawq submission policy; no author alive or died 50+
years before must not have their pages on JA WQ.)

Pour vos collaborations a propos,
*bisous*

Aph

Aphaea@*.wikipedia.org