[Foundation-l] this is not a joke (Re: Redémarrage du Wikiquote Francophone / French Wikiquote Relaunch)

Walter Vermeir walter at wikipedia.be
Thu Mar 30 22:00:20 UTC 2006

Jean-Baptiste Soufron schreef:
[cut]
> soundness necessary to the permanence of the project. Therefore, the
> site will be entirely taken down to be erased and relaunched. A
[cut]

I have received some responds from people who are under the impression
that this is an April Fool's Day joke of the Wikimedia Foundation to the
community.

I can assure you as a member of the WMF communications committee that
this is not a joke.

Greetings,
[[meta:user:Walter]]

--
Ook een artikeltje schrijven? WikipediaNL, de vrije GNU/FDL encyclopedie
http://www.wikipedia.be