[Foundation-l] Eloquence #00 - was: Instant Commons : INCORRECT

Zack Clark meta at world1tours.com
Thu Jun 8 12:36:36 UTC 2006

on  Thu, 8 June Erik Moeller noted:

 > Wikipedia is an insanely bad idea from a legal
 > point of view and would never have been started
 > through _any_ process which we are actually using
 > in our organization to start things.

Dear Erik, could you kindly elaborate?
I'm personally favor the concept of positioning your-
self out of harms way in the first place rather than
plunging into some slime pit of leaches just because
it's the norm. So I sense you have valuable insights
here that could spare us a world of big hurt & havoc!

Z.Clark
.