[Foundation-l] Removal of Banning Notices/Cherokee Wikipedia

Jeff V. Merkey jmerkey at wolfmountaingroup.com
Wed Dec 20 21:47:03 UTC 2006

Jeff V. Merkey wrote:

I also need to add I have little time to devote to being an editor
beyond translation of Cherokee and the other languages. I do have
limited time to promote Cherokee and Native Languages, but being a full
time Wikipedia editor is not something I have the time
to focus on. I have numerous projects outside of WMF which make use of
Wikipedia content and I MUST focus on these areas
exclusively. Editing on the Cherokee Wikipedia by uploading completed
articles would be about as much spare bandwidth as
I could dedicate at present.

:-)

Jeff