[Foundation-l] Community project?

Christophe Henner christophe.henner at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 23:40:37 UTC 2006

Heuuu I do think there was a misunderstanding :)

I'm not speaking of translation in here (for the
project/comitee/whatever the name), in fact we would need the help of
translator, but the main goals are to centralize idea, solutions to
recurrent problem, listing tools (translate it when needed), etc...
not translation at all...

Actually, the closer commitee to this project should be the
"Communication Commitee" on some goal. The closer project would be
[[:Communitas]], but it's a born-dead one. Then what do we have to
centralize tools and bots and solutions? We have a huge community,
plenty of people who has many ideas and... we all stay in our project,
not trying to work all together. Sorry but in a such project you
should have somewhere to coordinate a little. Some gave me the answers
"there is meta:" Ha yeah? Is it? So where? and then no answer. It
seems that people are "nearly" reluctant to try stuff...

In this way, I'll be bold. I know some spanish guys liked the idea, so
I'm gonna do it by myself on a personnal subpage :). If it's the only
way to have it :)
--
schiste