[Foundation-l] [Ticket#2006081710002066] Wiki / Jim... please help?

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Sun Aug 20 17:53:05 UTC 2006

Wikimedia Foundation wrote:

>I could not help giving you an insight of what we get on the board email.
>
>Enjoy
>Hello Wiki / Jim;
>My name is ..., and I am an Internet Engineer from New York.  I would like to give you a
>little bit of insight on a web service that I developed and released in April of 2005, which I have
>personally been financially supporting – and I am looking for people and the media to help spread
>the word.  A unique, free, non-profit service like this should not be ignored when it can help so
>many people combat the spread of sexually transmitted diseases.

<snip>

This will be heartwarming to those who believe that STDs can be passed
on by internet sex, notably other internet engineers.

In the past year I managed to watch a couple of episodes of American
Inventor on TV.  My observation about this lot, more than any other
reality show contestants, was prone to obsessiveness when they believed
in the worth of their invention.

Ec