[Foundation-l] Wikialbum - new type of Wikibook or new project

Przykuta przykuta at o2.pl
Sun Aug 20 12:28:18 UTC 2006

Please, look at that test page.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Przykuta/Album:Jasna_G%C3%B3ra

I think about Wikialbum, as a book of our quality images.

Color of backgrond, italic or other problems are open. At commons galleries show images at small boxes, desription is in all languages and usualy it is week desprition.

Commons is useful for as, wikimedians, but it is not the best for users who want to look for galleries of ouer images. We have a lot of week images. To almums we can choise the best or quality images.

So, problem is - new Wikimedia project or new space at Wikibooks or at Commonswiki. I think that better will be new project for Wikialbum. Album or atlas are not book like "How to do"

with regards

przykuta