[Foundation-l] Benefits of advertising (was Our exponentiallyincreasing costs)

Poe, Marshall MPoe at theatlantic.com
Thu Oct 27 12:19:19 UTC 2005

Could someone, just for the benefit of this (relative) outsider and
journalist, explain what the basic objections are to AdSense type ads on
Wikipedia? I know you'll be speaking for yourself and not the community,
and will read the explanations accordingly.

Best, MP

Marshall Poe, Ph.D.
The Atlantic Monthly
600 New Hampshire Ave. NW