[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Foundation

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 13:31:50 UTC 2005

Hoi,
It is one thing to highlight contributions of our sponsors (and it is a good
thing to give them facetime) there are also our partners that deserve some
presence. I missed Kennisnet, I missed Yahoo. Google is as willing to do our
hosting.... Maybe there are other organisations that help us continually..
Thanks,
GerardM