[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Foundation

Dan Grey dangrey at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 14:58:56 UTC 2005

I think there should still be an explanation of what the board is at
the top - the current layout talks about the board, but doesn't
actually explain what it is (probably one of the commonest questions)
:-). In fact the coporate details section contains the info people
seem to care about most - I'd put that at the top of the page.

To be honest I don't think I'd try and merge Quarto with the front
page. I think the existing front page is quite good, and the old
Quarto material could have it's own page within the site. A lot of the
material is already very dated, and shouldn't be on the front page.

Or just cut out the bits more than a couple of months old...

maybe...

Dan