[Foundation-l] Q1 2005 Fund Drive was a phenomenal success

Neil Harris usenet at tonal.clara.co.uk
Thu Mar 3 11:35:37 UTC 2005

Daniel Mayer wrote:

>All the final updates are in and all told we brought-in the equivelant of
>$94,648.70 in this fund drive (26% more than we asked for). 21% of the total
>(15,254.66 Euros | US$20,046.15) was from Wikimedia Deutschland.
>
>If I have time I'll conduct an analysis of the fund drive this weekend. I'm
>particularly interested in what can be done to improve future fund drives.

That needed _improving_? Seriously, I can think of only one real
improvement needed, which is the ability to give directly using credit
cards, which I think would have further increased the rate and scope of
donations -- but I believe you already have that task in hand.

Congratulations on a job well done.

-- Neil