[Foundation-l] Q1 2005 Fund Drive was a phenomenal success

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 01:41:45 UTC 2005

All the final updates are in and all told we brought-in the equivelant of
$94,648.70 in this fund drive (26% more than we asked for). 21% of the total
(15,254.66 Euros | US$20,046.15) was from Wikimedia Deutschland.

If I have time I'll conduct an analysis of the fund drive this weekend. I'm
particularly interested in what can be done to improve future fund drives.

Until then, here is the detailed fund drive page:

http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Fund_drives/2005/Q1

Daniel Mayer,
Wikimedia CFO