[Foundation-l] Conflict resolution on meta Wikimedia

Christiaan Briggs christiaan at last-straw.net
Thu Feb 24 13:02:44 UTC 2005

Walter van Kalken wrote:

> Before even thinking about technical implication lets first debate if
> we want it or not.

Part of the problem of this debate is that there has never been a
tangible scheme to discuss, only a idea. It is your opinion that it is
ridiculous to outline a scheme before deciding on it. Equally I could
argue that it is ridiculous to decide on a system that has not been
outlined.

If you don't like what is being done then I suggest you nominate the
page for deletion.

> As I understand it the developers have been asked already to program
> this?

Not that I know of. I have asked developers to post their opinions on
how easy or difficult it would be to code however.

Christiaan