[Foundation-l] currency POV

Robin Shannon robin.shannon at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 01:56:25 UTC 2005

At the risk of flaming race riots, this intrigues me. What do you mean
they are confused by canadian $s. As in they do not know the exchange
rate? And do all canadian merchants accept US$, or all merchants near
the border? Either way that seems very strange (then again as an
Australian land borders seem very strange)

if this is getting too offtopic, then you can reply to me personaly.

paz y amor,
-[[User:The bellman]]

--
hit me: robin.shannon.id.au
jab me: saudade at jabber.zim.net.au

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons
Recombo Plus License. To view a copy of this license, visit
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/sampling+/1.0/