[Foundation-l] Wikinews

Ginu George ginu.george at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 13:33:04 UTC 2005

Anthere,

I am doing a news wire for the last 3 years. I know the real pain
behind that. We need a full desk to do news. Not like encyclopedia. If
one person who is not taking the responsibility will destroy the
aunthenticity of wikinews. If the people is ready then i am ready to
contribute well with my desk.

Let us think from the top ......

george