>>: Re: [Foundation-l] And blocked again

Andre Engels andreengels at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 22:04:05 UTC 2005

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 07:51:46 +1100, David Gerard
<fun at thingy.apana.org.au> wrote:
> sannse (sannse at tiscali.co.uk) [050216 04:13]:

> >  Waerth is an excellent contributor, active in foundation
> > issues as well as local issues, it's a real shame to see him distressed
> > by this problem.
>
> He also left an abusive note on my en: talk page. Apparently he considers
> me personally responsible for the policy on ja:. I'm not inclined to
> attempt rational explanation with the abusive.

He got blocked. He complained. He got unblocked and got blocked again.
He complained again. He got unblocked again. He got blocked again. He
complained at this list. No reaction. He complained and got unblocked
and got blocked and complained and got unblocked and complained
and....

And then you come and you tell him it's all his own fault for not
having told some big corporation that they did wrong. I have become
abusive over less than that.

Andre Engels