>>: Re: [Foundation-l] And blocked again

Aphaia aphaia at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 23:48:38 UTC 2005

Hi, all,

I am sorry Waerth has been frustrated specially his continuously
blocking on Japanese Wikipedia.

And it is a shame Japanese Wikipedia community hasn't react his
complaint rapidly. Some reactions were occured; his message in English
was translated into Japanese soon after, I responded him as a current
Embassy member of Japanese projects, though I am now quitting my
activities on Japanese Wikipedia because of sexual harassment (not
within the site but in a forum where many bad people enjoy malicious
gosshiping. Even sysops participants are this gossiping, criticize and
personal attack which will be archived - but it is a bit digression in
this thread). And some Wikipedians came to #wikimedia presumably for
discussing this matter with Waerth and others. Those reactions were
very clumsy and awkward but I hope it is the beginning of improvement,
not their last attempt.

But I have to point out Japanese Wikipedia lack administrative issues
in general. I assume no one will join the discussion on this matter
except some users. We can't change their attitude instantly. So I ask
Walter to be patient as much as possible for him. A dormant project
like Japanese Wikipedia can't react to things if they are so of urgent
and importance.

I am sorry bad atmosphere on this thread. Honestly I am still thinking
it would be better
for Walter to mail his complaint to his ISP, even if it is clear for
him they will ignore him.
I think still it is better and necessary for us. Then after he can
complaint to Ja policy again.
He said it would be useless, but I think, if he once tries and be
ignored, we would have
different impression and reaction.

And at last, I am very sorry none of the member of this list and
Japanese Wikipedia has replied Waerth neither in the list nor on the
Wikipedia.

--
Aphaea@*.wikipedia.org
email: Aphaia @ gmail (dot) com