[Foundation-l] Wikimedia budget for Q1, 2005

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 07:07:48 UTC 2005

Opps! I forgot to mention that the reason the Moneybookers income item is $0 is
due to the fact that, AFAIK, we have not transfered any money out of it - ever.

I also have no idea how much we have in that account (just something I don't
bug Jimbo about). Last info I had was at the end of the last official fund
drive http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Fund_drives/2004/Q4 .

I would be very surprised if we had more than $2000 in that account now.

There is also *much* work that needs to be done to plan and coordinate the next
fund drive. Expect an email from me about this in a day or two.

-- mav