[Foundation-l] Wikimedia budget for Q1, 2005

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 06:47:01 UTC 2005

--- Angela <beesley at gmail.com> wrote:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/foundation/d/d8/WikimediaBankHistory2004.pdf
> for the budget details.

Actually that is the full bank history for 2004. :) Jimmy still needs to look
it over one last time to make sure I didn't miscategorize anything. Also, the
CafePress item needs to be separated from the other income sources.

We in fact received $994.86 worth of checks from CafePress last year. These
were almost certainly lumped together with checks from donors and classified as
"mail donations". This needs to be fixed before we give this to a tax person
and I've alredy sent an email to Jimbo to see when these checks were deposited.

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)