[Foundation-l] Wikistandards (was Requests for new Wiki projects)

kylelutze kylelutze at cox.net
Fri Feb 4 03:50:47 UTC 2005

I'm not sure wikibooks is the best place to start, but a wikistandards
site is definitely something I'm interested in. There's only a couple of
problems I see with it. As it is a wiki, and some of these standards are
rather important, if somebody puts some false info into a standard, and
people start using it while most others are using the correct one, this
could lead to problems. The other is copyright infringements being made
easily because some fool decides to post standards to a closed source
project(I don't know if there is an easy legal way around this).

Kyle