[Advocacy Advisors] Fwd: European chapters: urgent action needed

Tanel Pern tanel.pern at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 07:36:33 UTC 2015

Re: campaign resources, are there any good sources available concerning the
position of the corporate players on FoP in Europe? Namely,

- What is the position of Facebook, Google, etc. in this matter?
- Has anyone officially contacted WMF to get their position on current
European FoP laws and the planned copyright reform?