[Advocacy Advisors] Freedom of Panorama Compromise Amendment Off

Dimitar Parvanov Dimitrov dimitar.parvanov.dimitrov at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 07:38:48 UTC 2015

A little update:

We basically asked everyone to call their MEPs, but things still look hung.
Wikimedia UK and Wikimedia CZ have released public communications on the
topic in the hope of getting some media traction.

https://blog.wikimedia.org.uk/2015/06/uk-at-risk-of-losing-freedom-of-panorama/
http://blog.wikimedia.cz/2015/06/evropska-reforma-autorskeho-prava-ovlivni-take-wikipedii/

Trying to get MEPs from DE, UK, HU, LU to from pro-NC to at least neutral.

The three French MEPs in this committee are at this time impossible to
reach and worrying us.

Have a great Friday!
Dimi