I agree about having an overlapping test period. Also, we've already agreed to move to
Bugzilla, but it was decided that we would focus on moving to Gerrit first.
From: Maarten Dammers <maarten(a)mdammers.nl>
Sent: Wednesday, June 5, 2013 3:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Pywikipedia-l] SVN reaching end of life - migration plan needed
Op 5-6-2013 16:49, Chad Horohoe schreef:
Everyone seems to be ok with doing this sooner rather
than later, so
how about we pencil in the date of June 14th (next Friday)?
Hold your horses
please. I appreciate you putting effort in this, but I
don't want to rush this. We should at least have:
* Good plan
* A timeline
* An overlapping test period
Also all our bugs are still at Sourceforge. If we're going to move, it
would be good to move that to bugzilla so we have the integration. We
should really think things through and not make hasty decisions.
Pywikipedia-l mailing list