Just a notification of a schedule shift:
Since there's still some pretty heavy development activity going on, I'm
going to go ahead and delay the 1.11.0 release until mid-August, after
the Wikimania conference.
This'll give us a chance to iron out the new upload improvements and
other little goodies still going on.
We're definitely interested in feedback from the 1.10.1 point release as
far as installer compatibility -- if there are any problems we'll want
to know to make sure 1.11.0 fixes them.
-- brion vibber (brion @ wikimedia.org)