[Wikipedia-l] link for complaints

Jean-Baptiste Soufron jbsoufron at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 09:22:21 UTC 2005

I totally support your idea.

I am on irc and on juriwiki-l on a 24/24 basis to answer legal issues
as best as I can and tell people when I can't, but people seem to
come mainly by luck or because someone else told them.

It would not be difficult to precise in every page that authors are
responsible for what they write and that they should get some advice
if they don't feel comfortable with something, assuming that we don't
endorse any editing role or whatever... just mention that we exist if
they have nothing else.

I am certain that simply adding such a precision would greatly
improve the legal security on wikipedia.