[Wikipedia-l] "genetically unequiped" women

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 11 03:23:27 UTC 2002

On Tuesday 10 September 2002 07:10 pm, Vicki Rosenzweig wrote:
> If this is really your attitude, you are not mature
> enough to be working on this, or any, project with
> adults of any sex. If it isn't, I want an apology for the
> insult. No, it isn't funny. And saying you were only
> joking will not convince anyone of anything except
> that you don't have the guts to admit you said something stupid.

I agree. That is the second provocatively stupid thing I've hear Jaap say in
the last few days - if for no other reason that it detracts from policy
discussion and leads to unproductive posts (like the one I am making now
simply to back up Vicki's point -- which wouldn't have been needed if the
stupid comment wasn't made to begin with).

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)