[Wikipedia-l] NPOV and the israeli-palestinian conflict

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Thu Oct 3 21:43:24 UTC 2002

Thank you, Elian. That was very well put. As one of those who have contributed to the pro-Israeli bias, I must apologize.

I also find the pages you mention very one-sided. I don't know enough about the situation to fix it myself.

If there is anything I can do to help you to fix these pages, please let me know. I offer my editing services to you.

Ed Poor

From: elian [mailto:elian at gmx.li]
Subject: [Wikipedia-l] NPOV and the israeli-palestinian conflict

When I discovered Wikipedia I was really fascinated and decided to join
the project. One of my first selfimposed limitations before I even knew
about the NPOV-policy, however, was not to write about the
Israeli-palestinian conflict because I consider myself as biased (having
friends who are palestinian refugees).
[snip]