[Wikimediaindia-l] [Wikimedia-in-WB] Proposal: Wikipedia participation at 'Kolkata Book Fair 2012'

Jayanta Nath jayantanth at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 10:20:11 UTC 2011

Hi,

Thanks for the initiative Hisham and Nitika!

We need some following documents before submit the application

1. Apply on our own letterhead for participation
2. name & address
3. required space : stall (sq. mt) / table
4. space allotted in the last two years
5. photocopy of current trade licence & catalogue
6. latest issue of the journal
7. undertaking to abide by the rules and regulations

So we need help from WMF/Chapter for Point 1 and 5.  They want photocopy of
society registration instead of *current trade licence & catalogue** .*

With Warm Regards,
*Jayanta Nath*
Calcutta,West Bengal