[WikiEN-l] How to start a viable competitor to Wikipedia? Step 1 allow people to edit

Bob the Wikipedian bobthewikipedian at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 01:54:23 UTC 2011

But Europeans might contaminate Conservapedia with *gasp* things that
don't test your faith!

That site's a mess. Better that the world /doesn't/ see it, really. They
might start thinking conservative Christians (like myself) are all that
ignorant. And according to the article on dinosaurs, I'm an atheistic
liberal junk scientist because I believe in evolution. Last I checked,
I'm a devout Catholic who values modern science as a supplement to my
faith. And interestingly, theories that are commonly turned down by
theists were actually developed by devout theists (heliocentrism, big
bang, evolution).

God bless,
Bob