[WikiEN-l] So what does Flagged Revs feel like?

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 10:10:56 UTC 2009

2009/9/29 Gregory Maxwell <gmaxwell at gmail.com>:

> (I think established users forget how annoying becoming autoconfirmed
> is— you have to wake a week and make a bunch of edits to non-semied
> pages. This is pretty obnoxious when you just want to correct a simple
> error on a single article)

^^^ This.

Again, I reiterate that all experienced editors should try editing as
an IP for a while. See how well our propaganda matches the way we
actually treat apparent n00bs. (This is a standing recommendation on
the functionaries list, by the way, so the most privileged en:wp users
do try to keep themselves aware of this.)

- d.