[WikiEN-l] Online Newspapers Considering Subscription Model

David Goodman dgoodmanny at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 01:42:19 UTC 2009

The below  was a reply to

"As far as when to remove citations to subscription web-sites and when
to leave them intact as convenience links, I use the following rule:

Part A or 1) *If* the article lives exclusively online, then it gets
removed. We should not be requiring or pandering for, commercial
activity, we as verifiers should have a choice in the matter.  There
must always be a "free" alternative of some sort."

from will johnson

David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.